Sunday, January 25, 2009
3 cup all purpose flour
3 cup nestum cereal
1 1/2 cup sugar
250 g butter
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven at 350 F. Sieve the flour and baking powder and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl add butter and beat until fluffy. Then add sugar, vanilla extract and eggs one at a time. Mix it well and then add flour gradually. Lastly, add the nestum cereal and mix it well.
3. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough to a prepared baking sheets. Then use a fork to press down.
4. Bake the cookie dough for 15-20 minutes.
5. Let them cool completely before storing.