Here's my another recipe for strawberry season.....the strawberries muffin top with some cinnamon sugar. It's so fluffy and with the fresh strawberries.........mmm....yummy, yummy, yummy!!!
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 extra-large egg
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
For cinnamon sugar:
3 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven at 400 F. In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add egg and mix it well.
2. In separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Then add the flour mixture and milk alternately to the butter mixture.
3. Finally, add the vanilla extract and gently fold in the strawberries.
4. Divide evenly the batter in the muffin pan layer with liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let the muffins sit in the muffin pan for 5 minutes before removing it to the rack to cool.