I have a pint of yogurt in my refrigerator and don't what to do with it. Then I went to the internet and stroll at Google and found this recipe by Little Corner of Mine.
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup plain yogurt
3 large eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 tsp pandan paste (Koepoe-Koepoe brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Place paper cups in the 12 muffin pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift flour and baking powder. Add in salt and sugar. Stir to mix it well and set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl, add in eggs and pandan paste, and beat in high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Add in the flour mixture, yogurt and oil. Beat in high speed until all the ingredients incorporated.
5. Lastly, add 3/4 full of the cake batter in the muffin pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let it cool on the wire rack.
7. Served with a cup of tea.