This kuih more I like it because it's has the taste of pandan. I got this idea from Yochana's blog.
150 g rice flour
50 g green bean starch
40 g tapioca flour
400 ml water
1 tsp lye water
(B) - to be boiled
200 g sugar
600 ml water
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp pandan paste
1/2 pound frozen grated coconut, thawed
1/2 tsp salt
1. Combine all ingredients (A) together and mix well. Then mix in all ingredients (B) together and strain.
2. Meanwhile, use a low heat to cook the batter mixture until slightly thick. Then pour the mixture into 8" square pan and steam in high heat for 40-45 minutes.
3. Let the kuih to be cool completely before cutting.
4. Steam the ingredients in (C) for 8 minutes and set aside.
5. Cut the kuih in your favorite shape and coat with the steam coconut and served.