Monday, October 1, 2012
ROASTED DRUNKEN SALT CHICKEN
Hello everyone.....yes, I'm back after disappeared for awhile and not posting any blog. Anyway...today I'm introducing my new recipe of the Roasted Drunken Salt Chicken. This chicken is so moist and salty....well....it's even wonderful when eating with steamed white rice....yummy!!!!
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 45 minutes
1/2 whole organic chicken
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp chopped sand ginger (cekur)
1 tbsp chopped ginger
5 tbsp glutinous rice wine (yellow wine)
1/2 tsp five spice powder
Dash of pepper
1. Mixed the marinate ingredients and rub it all over the chicken and marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit (200 degree Celsius).
3. Put the marinated chicken onto a piece of aluminum foil and wrap it up.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
5. Removed from oven, unwrap the parcel and served hot.