This is one of my favorite ham which I always make it on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Nothing tastes better than your homemade glaze on your cooked ham. Years ago, I found this recipe from the internet posted by Almost Bourdain. I love this recipe ever since and is a recipe to keep.
1 (about 8 to 10 lb) cooked leg ham
175 g wholegrain mustard
175 g orange marmalade
440 ml Guinness Stout
440 ml pineapple juice
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Place the ham in a deep sized baking tray.
3. Mix the together the wholegrain mustard and orange marmalade. Slowly spoon all over the ham.
4. Then pour in the Guinness Stout and pineapple juice into the baking dish.
5. Place the ham into the oven and allow to slowly caramelize and keep basting every 20 minutes or so. The ham will take about 1 to 1-1/2 hours to cook.
6. Once the ham is done, let it stand for 30 minutes before craving.