Friday, September 24, 2010

COLD EXTRA SOFT TOFU WITH CENTURY EGGS


I was in my friend's house last month and spotted this delicious and healthy dish from Taiwan. I'm so happy that she shared her recipe with me and now is my turn to shared it with my loyal blogger friends. It is so easy to prepare and the taste is super yummy :P

Hope all of you will enjoy my new recipe =)




INGREDIENTS :

24 oz (680g) Extra soft tofu / Sukui Tofu ( I used House Foods Brand )
2 pcs Century eggs, shelled and cut into bite pieces
3 stalks of Green onions, chopped
2 small bags of Dried bonito flakes
2-3 tbsp of Vegetarian flavored oyster sauce
some sesame oil






DIRECTIONS :

In a platter, arranged two blocks of tofu and add the century eggs and dried bonita on top of the tofu.

Then sprinkled the vegetarian flavored oyster sauce, sesame oil and the chopped green onions.

Served immediately or keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.


No comments: